Free SVG - You Are My Home
New Wonderful World Wall Art

I have always loved those big wood framed signs with quotes on them. I started making wood signs last year, being a one-woman show, the processes can take quite a long time. Self-isolation because of the coronavirus I haven't been to the hardware store. As a result of that,  I have been designing a lot of SVG's for wood-framed signs for my Etsy Shop and wanted to share some here. These can also be used as printables that you can easily put inside of a frame or use with vinyl.

Get yours in my shop --> HERE

One of my favorites and most popular seller so far is this Wonderful World quote digital file.



Firstly, if you like this FREE design, please be sure to share it on Pinterest! Sharing designs like this helps me make more free files just for you!

Being able to get into my creative zone without any outside distractions, because of the recent coronavirus and social distancing, has been a blessing in disguise. Clearly it still REALLY sucks. I miss family & my small breaks from being a stay at home mom when going to the store :D Nonetheless I have guilty loved not having to carpool, extracurriculars, dinners, etc.



To hopefully help you survive these hard times and help you get into your creative zone I'm going to give away a free this You Are My Home SVG to my subscribers. Stay crafty out there people and of course, wash your hands!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Flag Car Magnet Cut Settings Hack With Cricut